Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Makeup Class~ Natural beauty


So the picture below is my example of a natural beauty makeup application.  I used colors that really complimented my skin tone and used some highlighting and contouring.  I have learned so much already from my makeup class.  Even though its online I am still viewing the makeup applications they do and seeing the before and afters and the techniques used to create the look. 

Now that Christmas is over I will be posting much more.  Sorry for not posting much lately.  Life is busy at times :) 

What do you guys do to achieve a natural look?  Tell me about the colors you use 

Have a great day everyone!  Hope all of you had a Very Merry Christmas


I am very fair skinned.  I used light foundation, even lighter concealer, a light powder
peachy/pink color blush
for my eyes I used a brown color fill in my eyebrows
a color from smashbox called champagne for all over my eye
and a smoky, shimmery grayish color in my crease (very lightly)
for my lips I used a lip pencil to outline its a natural medium pink and filled it in with a berry colored lip gloss.





No comments:

Post a Comment