Sunday, July 28, 2013

False lashes

Do you wear false lashes?

I have recently grown a love for them.  I don't wear them everyday but just for fun sometimes I put them on.  I don't have any glamorous events to attend but it can still be fun to pop on some false lashes for a more dramatic look.

I am really loving red cherry lashes #43.  They look natural but give your eyes more of a pop.  I purchase my lashes for myself and for my kit at madamemadeline.com.  The prices are incredible and every time I order I get a free pair and 5-10% off.  It's an incredible deal.  I also love how fast they arrive.  My stuff gets shipped to an APO address and sometimes it can take quite awhile but my orders from madamemadeline.com arrive very quickly.  I have also purchased some Ardell lashes #117 from the PX and I like those as well.




When applying the lashes make sure you have a pair of tweezers and some good lash glue.  I use duo lash glue.  It's white but dries clear.  Use the tweezers to really get the strip of lashes close to your lash line.  Also if it's a complete mess the first few tries don't give up.  I have been in the hair and makeup industry 7 years so you would think this would be super simple...um...no!!!! I had the glue all over the place the first couple of times.  The more I do it, the easier it gets.  They go on so well now.  You just get the hang of it eventually and you learn not too much glue but not too little either.

So please share a photo on my fb page of your beautiful lashes!  Any questions??? comment on here or email me at jshairandmakeup@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/hairandmakeupJS


Also wanted to share with you guys some pictures I had done by ASP photography.  She is photographer here in Grafenwoehr also a military spouse.  She did a fabulous job.

Oh and have red cherry #43 on in these photos ;)









Love you guys, thanks for reading and please let me know what you would like to see next.

xoxo,

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment