Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sedona Lace brushes~Vortex Professional Set

HELLO FELLOW BEAUTY LOVERS,

Just wanted to do a quick review on the Sedona Lace brushes I ordered.  

First of all I ordered these on black Friday so they were 50% OFF.  Seriously an incredible deal.  It also came with a free liquid liner.  

http://www.sedonalace.com/Cosmetic-Brushes/53/Vortex-Professional-Makeup-Brushes-without-Belt.asp


I LOVE THEM.  I think that even at $90.00 they are worth it but I was much happier paying $45.00 I know they have different deals and specials all the time so keep an eye out for that and one of the best ways is to like their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sedona-Lace/119334004766579

I love the jumbo fan brush, so many uses.....It's great to use for highlighter.  Another favorite is the crease brush, perfect for getting that neutral shade in the crease for blending out.  I am also obsessed with the bent liner brush.  I wasn't sure I would really like it but I LOVE it.  All the other brushes are great too and I use all of them.  They are super soft, they wash well...I have no complaints.  

The bigger brushes also come with the plastic coverings to store the brushes in and help them maintain their shape.  This is a great brush set for anyone, professionals...beginners....you will enjoy it.  

Really glad I purchased them and just wanted to share with you guys because I know with so many out there it's hard to make a choice sometimes.  I have other brushes that have just fallen apart and shed...I haven't noticed anything bad about these brushes.  I hope this review helped and please let me know if you have any questions or what you want to read about or see next.  I have some other posts coming up and hopefully I will be back to filming soon.  

Have a great Tuesday everyone

XOXO

~JS


No comments:

Post a Comment