Thursday, December 13, 2012

Makeup Artist training

So my training has officially started to be a certified makeup artist.  I haven't received my kit with all of the makeup and tools yet but I have started reviewing the slides and online lessons.  I am already learning so much and am very excited to start practicing the new techniques and ideas.

What are some of your favorite makeup products?

I have tried a lot of different mascaras and my favorite is still lash stiletto by maybelline.  I have tried more expensive mascaras and different types and they just don't work for me.

What is the one makeup product you have to have?

I have to have on mascara and lip gloss.  I am fair skinned with light features and my eyelashes aren't even noticeable without mascara so on days when I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup I just brush on a little mascara and a touch of lip gloss.

Please share some of your favorite tricks and tips.

I will have more on makeup coming soon so keep checking back :)


2 comments:

  1. You know me... I have to have mascara and eyebrows (sadly). I have to say though... I LOVE the new Grow Lucious line from Revlon. It works good and I think it has helped my eyelashes be a bit more noticeable without it on. I just started using the eyeliner from them too. I have been experimenting with eyeshadows too. After having that boudoir shoot I want to figure out how to do my makeup like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the photo I saw it looked like they did a smoky eye? I can try to put together a tutorial on that? Do you think that would help. A smoky eye can be tough but its really all about blending. BLEND, BLEND, BLEND they say ;) Of course I would be happy show you in person if you want to hop on a flight over to Germany lol. We miss you!!! oh and I do my eyebrows now too. It makes a big difference for your all over look. I just use powder for a really natural looking brow. It can be tricky. I feel like my brows are really unbalanced so I am working to grow them in a little and go from there. It really can make a look stand out though. Eyes and lips are what really stand out. Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete