Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bangs

Are you wanting something different with your hair?

I am one of those people that never do anything different.  I get  highlights in my naturally strawberry blonde hair or I might get a lowlight slightly darker than my natural but I have never done anything drastic.

Personally I think Fall is a  great time to try out bangs if you have been wanting them.  They are so many different ways of doing it and I am sure you can find a style that works for you.  Some people look better without bangs but when I am getting a little bored with my hair I trim up my bangs.  I don't really like them in the summer because its so hot and my hair has natural wave and they just get crazy but Fall and winter I love to shorten them up.  It just give you that little bit of change and can make such a difference.

I will post some pictures of different styles below :) post some pictures of before and after if you have them so we can see the new look!!!!


The nice thing is they grow back quickly.  my personal favorite is when they are cut to wear them all across but slightly to the side.....so you can wear them straight down on some days or slightly side swept on others.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment