Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Schweinfurt to Grafenwoehr

So since many of the bases around Germany are closing down our family just moved from Schweinfurt to Grafenwoehr.  That is why I haven't done any posts.  I am still trying to get settled in here.  I have a lot of exciting events and travel ideas coming up though.  I planned a 2 week trip while my in laws are here while trying not to spend too much but also see as much as we can.

I am also very excited because I will be working with a photographer in July and doing hair and makeup for the photo shoot, so I will have some photos to share on that as well.

Thanks for still following even though I haven't done so well at blogging in the last few months.  Please keep following though, I will have a lot of posts coming up soon.

Guten tag ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment