Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review on Wet N Wild Lipstick

So I was at the PX and just browsing through the makeup.  I decided to try some wet n wild lipstick.  It's not really a brand I purchase very often but I have heard some of their products are pretty nice and you can't beat the price.

I bought Smokin hot pink C905D Mega last lip color......I love it :)
It is long lasting, nice pigment. no shimmer to it (which I liked) I feel like anyone could really wear this color.  Red hair, fair skinned, dark hair, dark skin.... light blonde hair, Its just the right amount of pink.  I think it will look really nice in the fall too.

I was so excited and happy that I ended up loving it so much.  I have such a hard time finding lipsticks I like and also that look okay on my fair, freckled skin.

So I say give it a shot.  They have a lot of different colors to choose from and I am pretty sure I paid $1.99 but when I looked online I saw $5.99!!!!!!  I don't remember wet n wild being that much but either I looked at the wrong price or their prices have gone up.

Try it out and let me know what you guys think!!!!

Oh and sorry for being MIA this week.  School starts soon and I was doing haircuts for back to school so I was a little busier than usual.

****I am hoping to have a video up soon I think I am going to start with a hair tutorial....let me know what you guys want to see I will put the link to my channel below.  I am so excited/nervous to bring you guys some videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JessicaSmith4811

Enjoy your weekend loves,

JS

xoxo

Lipstick shown: wet n wild maga last lip color C905D with Loreal colour riche le gloss in raspberry splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment