Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Real Techniques-Face Expert Brush

Hello everyone,

Today I am giving a little review about the Real Techniques face expert brush.  I have heard good things and wanted to give it a try.  I put a link to the site at the end of this post.

Brushes really do make all the difference with makeup.  I mean I didn't use brushes when I was younger and I made it work....or at least I think I did ;) but they really do help when it come to blending your shadows, getting that flawless finish with your foundation, etc.

I have the regular foundation brush and use disposable sponges also and wasn't loving it.  I won't even lie before the standard foundation brush and occasionally using sponges I just used my fingers.  It worked okay but seriously I am loving the FACE EXPERT brush from real techniques.



This is the standard oval foundation brush


I put my foundation on the back of my hand got a little product on the brush and started with my cheek area.  It blended so well.  Usually I get streaks, you know what I am talking about all those lines from the brush and it takes me forever to blend them out and get that nice smooth finish.  Not the case with this brush.

What I LOVE about it is that it is so reasonably priced and works so well.  It gives you that flawless finish and my foundation routine will not take so long now :)

They sell the Face expert brush individually and they have many other brushes.  I look forward to trying them all.  I will definitely be purchasing another brush for my freelance kit.

Have any of you tried this brush?  What are your thoughts?

It seriously costs $9.00 TRY IT :) I know there are other brushes out there and sigma is definitely another brand I will try but I like to try all different brands/products and give you guys my honest opinion.  I was impressed with this brush, the quality, and the price.

Have a great day loves,



This is the Real Techniques Face Expert Brush.
AMAZING!!!!


Jessie

http://realtechniques.com/shop-collection/your-base-flawless/expert-face-brush

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this brush at Ulta! I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) and it is such a great brush for 9.00! I can't wait to try a few more.

    ReplyDelete