Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving

Sorry I haven't posted anything since Halloween.  Its been a little busy.

My husband was gone on a mission and then I was planning him a little surprise Birthday party.  That combined with 2 kids and all of their stuff....well I am sure all of you know how it is :)

So what does everyone have planned for Thanksgiving this year?  This is our first year making our own Thanksgiving dinner.  We always went to my parents and then to my husbands and stuffed ourselves at their houses.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?  I can't have Thanksgiving without my Mom's candied yams.  They are the best.

I also love Thanksgiving because the day after I set up everything for Christmas :) The kids and I were already talking about all of our Christmas plans.  It is just a wonderful time of year.

I have never been one for the black Friday shopping.  It would just overwhelm me.  We have heard there are a lot of great deals at the PX though.  So we might venture out this year.

Well I will keep it short and sweet this time but I am hoping to have some more informational posts soon.

My makeup classes start in about 2 weeks so you will be getting a lot of makeup how to's

Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your Thanksgiving dinner! Our house is already decorated for Christmas... we're a little eager for the Christmas spirit this year.

    ReplyDelete