Thursday, January 10, 2013

Makeup Applications

Here are some pictures of what has been keeping my so busy.  Well this and 2 wonderful kiddos ;)
I just took the final exam for my makeup course.  I am happy to be almost done.  It's been so fun but I will say I should have waited until after the holidays.  It was stressful trying to do everything while the kids were home.  
I have been in contact with a few photographers to get my name out there and get some professional work done to start my portfolio.  I can't wait to do hair and makeup for some shoots.  It will help build confidence in that area and help me step out of my comfort zone.  Which is one of my resolutions this year.  Just to push myself more and step out of my comfort zone.  
What were some of yours?
Do you like these looks?  I promise to do some tutorials one of these days to walk you through achieving these looks.  





























No comments:

Post a Comment