Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dress up your Ponytail

So if you are like most of us out there....There is at least once a week where you are just NOT in the mood to mess with your hair.  Even with my love for doing hair and all things beauty I have days where I just want to throw it up in a ponytail.

I still want to look somewhat put together though....Even if I am running to the store or picking the kids up to school I needs to present myself with a little bit of trendiness...especially working in this industry.  I have had so many clients start coming to me simply because they liked my hair or makeup and asked me about it and then I let them know that I was a cosmetologist.

So I wanted to share some quick tips and ideas on how to dress up your ponytail for those days you wake up late, you are just unmotivated to do your hair or just love ponytails :)



Teasing is necessary (at least in my opinion)

Use a section of hair and wrap it around the elastic and use a bobby pin to pin it in place

Let a few pieces fall around your face.

Curl the ends of the ponytail (or I like to do this on day 2 hair after it has already been curled)

Accessories (flowers, headbands)










What is your favorite?  I personally love to tease my hair and then put in to a ponytail and leave my part and bangs out.  It takes maybe 5 minutes and you can always add in a cute headband or flower to dress it up even more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment