Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Drugstore Favorites

I have a little bit of everything in my kit.  I do not stick to one brand.  I have found many drugstore cosmetics that I LOVE for me and also for my kit.

Covergirl trublend foundation

 I have used for a couple of years now.  I have very fair, sensitive, acne prone skin and I feel like this foundation works well.  It doesn't feel too heavy but also gives good coverage.  I usually apply a small amount to my forehead, cheeks and chin and blend.  I don't like my face covered in foundation.
















Covergirl blast flipstick

 I just discovered this product because I needed a fun red color for a photo shoot I was doing.  I LOVE it.  It has great color, long lasting, and it is two sided.  So on the color I bought cheeky, one side is the red and the other is the blending color, it's kind of a frosty pink coral color.


Maybelline Lash stiletto

This has been my go to mascara for YEARS.  I love it I will probably always buy it.  I use others as well but I just feel like I always need this one too.  It separates and lengthens the lashes well, it doesn't irritate my eyes ( so many mascaras do) and its a reasonable price.



Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

I recently bought this in Rasberry Splash.  A very nice lip gloss with awesome shine and great color, I love this color for summer time to throw on with a little mascara and some bronzer for a simple summer look.  






So there are many other amazing drugstore products out there but these are the ones I am loving right now.  I will update as I find new favorites.  

Thanks for reading and please post any questions or comments below. 

JS




A fun quote I found on pinterest :) HAVE FUN

















No comments:

Post a Comment