Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Hair

So I wanted to give you guys some ideas for cute, fun and easy summer hair.

Do you have a favorite summer look?

This year I am all about a messy top knot, some big earrings and pink lips.  I feel like this hair works with a cute summer dress or because the summer hasn't even really been summer here in Germany some skinny jeans with a cute tank and sandals.



So the above picture is pretty messy but I feel like it works, you create this look first spraying hair with hairspray just a light mist.  Then pull together in a high pony.  Next you wrap the hair into a bun and pin the ends.  I have thin hair so my bun isn't great but I feel like you can really do it on any hair but it just won't look quite the same for every person.  You then just pull on the hair in the front section to give you some more volume and adjust and pin your bun making sure it is secured. Give it a good spray and you are done!!!!

My camera broke the other day but when I get my new one I will try and post photos of the process to give you more of a visual.

Another look is some soft curls.
I started by clipping my hair into sections and starting at the bottom I took my 1 inch hot tools curling iron and just wrapped my hair around the outside of the barrel.  release the curl and continue working section by section.  Then I give it a light spray, run my fingers through it and spray again. That's it!!!!  Super easy and I love messy hair so It is one of my favorite looks.  You an add it in a cute headband or other accessory and you are good to go.

I hope you enjoyed the post and thanks for taking time read and follow my blog :)

Love you all

~JS



No comments:

Post a Comment