Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mascara

Hey guys :)

So if you are like most of us you are still on the search for that awesome mascara????  I feel like I always switch them up because I am never completely satisfied.  When ordering some makeup I decided to try Urban decays big fatty mascara.  I LOVE it.  It's not a mascara I use by itself though.  I have to use another one with it such as Maybelline lash stiletto.  I love it because it makes your lashes look super black and definitely lengthens and they also appear thicker BUT in my opinion it is a little wet so I like to just brush on a coat of lash stiletto over it to give a little more separation.

I also am liking Maybelline Fiber extension mascara.  I feel like maybelline is a drug store brand I really like. Especially their mascara and lipstick.




Thanks for reading guys I will keep doing reviews as I try out new products and works best for me and my clients.
Post any questions below or email me at jshairandmakeup@gmail.com

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment