Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sedona Lace Palette Review

Okay So I recently purchased a palette from Sedona Lace.  It is the 168 Pro Full Color Second edition palette.
It is usually $29.99 but I got it when they were having a sale and with shipping paid.  $19.70.  It looks like they have good deals all the time, so just check out their site.

www.sedonalace.com

This was my first time ordering something from Sedona lace.  I first discovered them through hearing good things about their makeup brushes.  I will be purchasing some brushes soon and giving you all another review.

PACKAGING
My mail goes to an APO address and mail can sometimes take awhile to get all the way over here in Germany.  I received it about 7 days after it shipped and it was packaged SO WELL.  This is important when ordering online, especially when the package has a long journey before it gets to you.  I have ordered so many things that arrived damaged and it is such a pain to have to send it back and deal with all that.  So, proper packaging is great.  It was wrapped really well in bubble wrap and not a single shadow was messed up.  I also got two little eye shadows with the palette and a cute little purple bag.

FIRST IMPRESSION
I am extremely impressed with how pigmented these shadows are.  A little goes a long way.  I love all the colors in the palette.

You have everything from bold brights, to soft neutrals and everything in between.  It is a palette you can do a lot with.  I originally bought this for my kit but I might just have to keep it for myself and order another one for my kit :) It is perfect for your own use to add to your professional kit, as a gift for someone.  I think anyone who received this palette would be impressed.

I feel like I personally wouldn't use every single color on myself like the super bright greens..... but then again at Halloween I just might!!!  So yes if you are more of a neutral girl you might be like WOW I don't need all those colors but honestly I think they are good to have to help you grow and play around with more color.  Add a pop of color your lower lash line, do an extreme look for fun when you are just hanging out!

 Getting ready is my favorite part of the morning (well most mornings) so just be creative and have fun!!!!

Let me know if you try the palette or any other Sedona lace products and what you think.

Thanks for reading guys, hope you are having an amazing week

~JS




No comments:

Post a Comment