Saturday, July 6, 2013

Home Beauty Tips

I am all about hair care and skin care that is affordable and can be done with products you already have or can easily find at a nearby store.

My favorite COCONUT OIL.  I am sure most of you had heard of using it for beauty and if you haven't tried it you should.  I love it for moisturizing my skin, do a little treatment on my ends to make a body scrub....and the list goes on.  I researched it and the list of stuff you can use coconut oil for is insane.

Coconut Lime body scrub:

1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
Juice from one lime ( I actually only had the bottled lime juice on hand and just used some of that)

It smells sooooo good and works awesome for your legs or all over the body.

Also this inexpensive makeup remover.

1 travel size bottle or empty bottle from old makeup remover
baby oil
johnsons baby wash
water

I just mixed about 3/4 full of water and added a few drops of baby wash and then baby oil and mixed it up.  It works great.  Also some people have recipes out there with olive oil but I haven't tried that.  I buy the travel size for all of the ingredients and it still lasts me forever.  Definitely worth a try!!!!

What are some home beauty remedies you use?  Please share :)




No comments:

Post a Comment